6%


6% means six out of one hundred-6/100. You know that already, but you do not know the exams I got 6% in.

First year of the university and everyone was serious with their studies, everyone except Dice and Banret: we would spend the whole day playing games and sleeping late. Days became weeks and weeks turned into months; the only thing we would do is to ask for the topics that were treated in class and we would put each other through.

If there was a test coming up we would be notified (please get yourself friends that will feed you important information on time- it’s very important).

Few weeks to our first exams, while we still hadn’t started reading, the Department of Pharmacy organized a mock exams for their students, and unfortunately for us my cousin, Kyenret was among the organizers. She asked both of us to come and give it a try- “it wouldn’t hurt to try; besides, the real exams might be a repetition.” She managed to convince us to sit for the mock exams.

Banret had no idea what to write. I wasn’t sitting close to Dice so I turned round to check on him, to see if he was as clueless as I was, but my guy was just writing- he knows math really well. I was angry ai. Parauba.

I said since I didn’t know what to write I won’t even write my name on the paper. I attempted the only questions I could and submitted my sheet.

When the results were out, yeah, you guessed my score correctly- I got 6%. Kyen, my cousin fished out my paper and called me. “You think you were smart by not writing your name?” I just started scratching my head. “Well, you’re not that smart, yours was the only script without a name.” shiiiit. Local man was shocked.

Don’t write me off just yet. Although that was a terrible experience, it made me prepare harder and better for the real exams- there were some questions that did repeat themselves and I ended up with 68% in the exams.

1.      I could have been angry and felt discluraged when I failed and just let things be, but I took it as a challenge to do better. You could do same; take obstacles as challenges, not as the end of the world.

2.      Don’t always think you’re smart, because someone will just show you that you’re more on the dumber side.

3.      There is time for everything under the sun. Use your time wisely. We used reading time for playing and we paid the price.

Hope you enjoyed? Drop your comments below. Thank you

Comments

  1. 🤣Banret nd Dice parauba... Nice story sir,we should know dat we're running out of time so we should use it wisely 😎

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CONTENTMENT

BE THE VOICE

The 1 Thing You Need to Overcome Obstacles