To my Father


Dad,

Words alone cannot begin to put a frame on how I feel so I'm just going to pour it from the heart.

This is nothing fancy, but it's a note of heartfelt gratitude.

Dad, there is so much to say. Too many emotions to contain, but ultimately, I just wanna say thanks

Anything less does not cut it and any more may distort the message.

I never asked to be born but I've never had a single day when I regret being sired by you.

You have been a pillar- my pillar. You've supported me from the ground up.

Your encouragement has kept me motoring forward.

Your sacrifices have made me who I am today.

I know you've not been perfect- only a hypocrite claims perfection.

I'm not going to dwell on your shortcomings for we have all fallen short.

As much as you are not a hundred percent, there is no one I would love to be a son too.

I think I should stop here.
A long epistle will come another day. Trust your son on that.

You've given me enough freedom to thread my path and I hope I've justified that faith.

I know I fail a lot of times but I'm trying and I'll never stop trying.

I can't list all you've done for me, but I can thank you for all of them.

 Thank you, dad. And happy fathers day to you.
❤️
Ban

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CONTENTMENT

BE THE VOICE

The 1 Thing You Need to Overcome Obstacles